Belize Shrimp Ceviche Recipe
Shrimp Ceviche Ingredients Required
- Half a pound of (uncooked) shrimp, cleaned
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 large onion diced
- 1/4 cup bunch chopped
- 1 minced habanero pepper
- 5 limes
- 1 tsp salt (salt to taste)
- Getting things started with the tomatoes
Getting it all together:
- Rinse you shrimp in cool water. Boil the shrimp for 3-4 minutes, quickly pour into a strainer as to not overcook. The other option is to marinate the raw shrimp in lime juice for 30 minutes.
- Dice the shrimp into small pieces.
- Next chop the tomatoes and onions Chop the tomatoes and onions into bite sized inch chunks. Add salt and the lime juice to your liking. Add Cilantro the shrimp.
- Ceviche is Served with corn tortilla chips
- Enjoy !!
Shrimp Ceviche Yummy