Buyer's Agent Real Estate in Belize
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH US:
- Provide exclusive representation and personalized service to the buyer
- Traditionally agents are legally obligated to represent the seller; we offer a better standard of service to the buyer and work in the best interests of the buyer
- Conduct a title search to ensure that the property is not mortgaged or encumbered, that it is not engaged in legal conflicts and that it is indeed in the name of the Seller
- Provide escrow services on funds until the conditions of the agreement are met
- Consult with the buyer regarding counter offers and negotiate on the buyer's behalf
- Indiscriminately reveal all the facts (negative and positive) affecting the value of the property
- Assess the market price of the property and can provide an appraisal
- Help the buyer save time, money and effort, since we only show the buyer properties that meet his interest
- Confirm that needed corrections/repairs of property are completed
- Find affordable and experienced contractor for custom built homes/buildings
- Supply information and estimates for any service requested
- Give buyer thorough representation through the process of purchasing property, from the title search to contract negotiation to the closing and transfer of title
LAND TITLE INVESTIGATION:
Before purchasing property in Belize, Buyers are advised to conduct a land title investigation to ensure that the property is indeed in the name of the person selling, is free from liens, mortgages and encumbrances, that the property tax has been fully paid up to date and that the property is not engaged in any legal conflicts.
A purchase/sale agreement expressly states the terms and conditions of a real estate transaction.
Before preparing the agreement, we advise you to conduct a title search to confirm that the property is not mortgaged or encumbered in any way, that it is not engaged in any legal matters and that it is indeed in the name of the Seller.
It is also advisable to obtain an escrow agent, who is a trusted third party who will hold the funds in his account until the conditions of the agreement are met. To this end, the interests of both parties are safeguarded.
We provide both escrow services and title searches for an additional fee.
ESCROW AGREEMENT & ESCROW SERVICES:
An Escrow is an arrangement where a third party holds funds and legal documents on behalf of the Buyer and Seller and disburse these documents and funds in accordance with the Escrow Agreement.
The Seller and the Buyer must both agree with the terms and conditions of the escrow agreement; therefore, the interests of both parties are safeguarded.
The Escrow Agent must comply with the instructions of the Buyer and Seller as stated in the agreement.
The Escrow Agent guides the transfer of ownership process and acts in an unbiased manner.
Escrow Services will only be performed if our company also transfers the title.